Five Focus areas have been identified and each area has a focus group which develops regional strategic approaches relating to the GYC objectives
- Improving participation in Mathematics and Science
- Improving participation in Tertiary Education
- Improved Koorie participation in Education
- Improving participation in skills training, particularly in skill shortage areas
- Improving Transition and Re-engagement of Young People
Each group develops a yearly work plan and reports against it.
Click here to download Focus Group activity reports for 2011 (to come)